Return to Other Practice Areas

Small Claims Court

shutterstock_5836747“Magistrate Courts, Arbitrations and Small Claims Litigation”

Pometto Law has experience helping people recover money damages in magistrate courts or in landlord tenant disputes. If you have a dispute to recover money damages under $10,000 you will likely need to take that claim before a magistrate judge or an arbitration panel. In these types of cases the proper preparation and presentation of evidence can be the difference between winning and losing. let us help you present your case and give you the best chance of recovering what you are rightly owed.