↑ Return to Pittsburgh Unemployment Attorney

Appealing to the Commonwealth Court – Step 5

Even if you have lost your hearing and your UC Board appeal, you can still appeal to the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court. The Commonwealth Court is a Pennsylvania Appellate Court with elected judges sitting on the panel. At this stage you can get a fresh set of eyes on your case the Court may turn over any of the lower decisions. Legal assistance is very valuable at this stage, as the legal arguments presented here can be complex. We will help you file a brief and argument at this stage to get you the benefits you deserve.